Re: Images from Hawaii

  • From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 15:48:20 -0800

Bob:
The Waipio Valley is one of my favorite spots on the Big Island. It was also a favorite of Kamehameha I.

Nice images - they make me wish I were there.

Mark Bohrer
Wildlife Photography on the Urban Edge
www.mountain-and-desert.com

At 09:32 PM 1/29/2007, you wrote:
This month I was lucky enough to go to the islands of Maui and Hawaii for the first 2 weeks of the year. Took my Leicas as that's why I really bought them; reasonably portable and excellent quality.
Here are 7 of the approx. 330 images taken that I liked the best:
<http://raflexions.com/Hawaii/>http://raflexions.com/Hawaii/
Warning! - these are "rocks and tree" stuff...
I would appreciate any comments/suggestions.
Thanks,
Bob

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA