Re: IMG/words: Holiday trek updated through New Year's Eve

  • From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 16:11:18 -0500

At 04:06 PM 1/1/2007, you wrote:
I hope you continue to find it interesting--I certainly enjoy keeping this pictorial diary.

Nathan

I've enjoyed it very much, Nathan, and you've inspired me to try something similar the next trip I take. I've taken the first step of ordering a better travel laptop.

Thanks for including us in your travels!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com