IMG "buds"

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:08:21 -0700

On Jan 31, 2007, at 12:17 PM, Jim Brick wrote:

Actually, it's a photo of the kid's clothing and teddy. When one is invested in the subject, things like totally out of focus subject are difficult to see. But... in order to be a meaningful photograph, the subject MUST be in focus.

hi Jim...

while I respect your opinion (and I can see you are quite adamant about it...)

I totally disagree with your last sentence...especially the loaded word, meaningful.

and of course if I agreed, I would not have posted this image...

No, it is not a photo of the teddy and the clothing...check in a Sears catalog for that.

IMHO a photo is often more than the sum of its parts...it is what it is... ie it's the feeling you get from it...

you either get a feeling, or well... you don't.

You don't, but many others do...

Steve

Jim

At 06:27 AM 1/31/2007 -0700, Steve Barbour wrote:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/tedio_001.jpg.html>

thanks for looking,

just another kid/animal photo...

Steve