Re: IMG: Street Preaching

  • From: Mark Bohrer <markbohrer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:05:31 -0700

Ric:
Looks like one of the speakers has the answer to life, the universe, and everything on his jacket:
42.

Mark Bohrer
Active Light Photography
www.activelightphotography.com
Any Activity. Any Location. Your Story.

Ric Carter wrote:
Don't know what this sect is, but saw them in Raleigh the other day. If you know, please educate me. Their "Christ was black" message seems aimed at Muslims.

Anyway, they were colorful, talented, and very public. I enjoyed the show.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/preach/>
http://tinyurl.com/np52jp

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/

Mark Bohrer, MSEE
www.precision-copywriting.com
I help make clients filthy stinking rich