Re: IMG: OT Equip - Barker Pass

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 22:23:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mark,
Thanks for your comments. The first image used the tilt on the 45. Haven't used
the shift yet. It sure is nice having live view, though. With a magnifying
hood, it's very much like using a ground glass back, which I'm used to.

The 24 - 105 seems very sharp! The detail on the shot of my daughter and myself
is pretty amazing. I haven't used it much yet for handheld stuff as I like my
leica's more for that. I know Jim has used it handheld and loves it. As for
reach, like closet space, you never have enough. I have wished it would go
further than 105 sometimes.

Thanks again for taking the time to look and comment.
Best,
Bob

 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA