RE: IMG: Moral Monday 8

  • From: Gary Dalton <grdalton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 06:42:13 -0700

Thank you for your coverage of Moral Monday. I wouldn't know about it
otherwise... How does yesterday's ruling by The Supreme Court affect voting in
your state?
I enjoyed all the shots, but the final "Who-Do-You-Serve?" image was my
favorite... Iconic, perhaps...
Sorry about your Leica... You might consider a Panasonic M4/3 (G series: G5,
etc.) with an M2 adapter. The crop factor takes some getting used to and
collapsable lenses require caution, but otherwise it's okay....I've read that
the Panasnic G's are sometimes referred to as the "poor man's Leica," which is
a stretch, I'm sure... I don't know if Leica is still working with Panasonic on
Gs and related lens development, but I have heard the glass is excellent.
Whatever the case, I hope you're shooting again soon... I may not always pause
to comment, but I enjoy your posts. I would miss them.
G.