HM Bark Endeavour

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:36:46 +0100

This shot (as a colour slide) was alraedy in the rejects bin, but I liked the composition so here it is tarted up as a BW picture.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/Endeavour_BW Shown at Endeavour Wharf in Whitby UK - Where Captain Cook was an apprentice and the original Endeavour was built as a Whitby Collier.
Hope you all like it - but even if you don't I'd be pleased to hear your comments.
Douglas
Technical stuff - Leica M6, and f2/90mm on Kodak Elite chrome 200 slide film - weather overcast and grey