Re: Getting That Old fashioned Glow

  • From: "Shel Belinkoff" <scbelinkoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 03:23:58 -0700

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions.  I found J&C in Los Angeles has a number of
older style emulsions, including one or two that are supposed ti mimick to
some degree the old Super XX film.  Tiffen has their Pro Mist line of
filters which, from what I can tell, are similar to the Mitchell filters,
and a lot easier to come by (although Mitchell filters are available).
Thanks for your suggestions.  They got me to thinking more about the
problem ;-))

Shel