FS: Leicaflex SL

  • From: "wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:31:37 -0400

I am selling a few Leicaflex SL bodies to help pay for my "new" backup DMR.
All prices in US$ plus shipping/insurance.

1) Silver chrome beater. Significant cosmetic wear, shutter speeds off,
de-silvering spots in viewfinder. Basically needs a CLA. $50

2) black chrome, CLA by Sherry Krauter about 2000, works well, good
viewfinder. One screw missing from bottom cover. $175 SALE PENDING

Photos of #2 at http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ForSale

Parts bodies! I have several Leicaflex and SL bodies for spare parts.
I'll sell all for $50

Please contact me off list: wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com