<FS> Hasselblad, Leica, scanners, meter, workshops [2/20/09]

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:15:12 -0800

Microtek 120tf MF scanner, like new, current model, used but a vary few times, all software and neg carriers including a glass carrier. Original box, pristine, $1000.

Polaroid SprintScan 45 Ultra, 4x5 scanner, like new, last model, used once, all software and neg carriers, still supported by Polaroid (it's really made by Microtek). Original box, VueScan supported (http://www.hamrick.com/ ) $900. (sale pending)

Brand new Rollei SL66 camera and 80mm HFT. I bought this camera from a collector, it had never been used or demoed. When I got it, it was totally inoperative as all lubricant had dried-up. I sent it to Harry Fleenor for restoration. Harry brought it up to current spec's and agreed that it had never been used. Harry also installed a Maxwell screen. It comes in its original box and is, obviously, perfect in every way. $2000.

Hasselblad PM90 Prism finder, perfect condition, $150.

Several Hasselblad E12 backs, perfect condition, $250 each.

Several Hasselblad E24 backs, perfect condition, $350 each.

Several Hasselblad E12CC backs. Exe++, $400 each.

Rapid Winder for Leica M camera (M6 style), chrome, pristine in original box. $250.

Leica M3, 50mm rigid Summicron, working meter, case, original box, original instructions and papers, a few marks on the top where the meter mounts, a very very tiny piece of vulcanite is chipped right where the base plate mounts. Leica seal still in place. This camera has seen very little use over its life. $1200

Gossen 1° Spotmeter, Ultra-Spot 2, brand new, never ever used, never removed from box. $200.

My upcoming workshops:  www.visualimpressions.com

I'll pay US shipping on everything. Add $25 for international shipping ($100 for the scanners).

Payment: Anything - PayPal, personal check, bank check, EFT... whatever.

Jim
jim@xxxxxxxxx