FS: Fine prints

  • From: Doug Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:16:22 -0700

I am selling fine prints of many of my photographs.  You've seen them at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com, and a growing number of list members and
others thoughout the world have them in their private collections.  The ones
made with Leica equipment are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leicaprints.html

And all prints available, including those made with off-topic equipment, are
at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

New stuff: several photographs are now available as pigment ink prints on a
rich, heavyweight 100% cotton rag paper.  These are expected to last for at
least 100 years under normal display conditions without noticable fading.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com