Re: EJ turns 18

  • From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:13:42 -0600

Thanks, He's not been playing much rock bass,; he's gotten quite serios on
the double bass, and  we just got notice recently that he auditioned into
the Louisiana All-state orchestra.  He'll be in Baton Rouge next week-end
for that.  He's talking about a double major in college, Music Performance
and Secondary Education.

Sonny

On 11/8/07, Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sonny:
> Looks like blowing out all those different-sized candles in a single
> breath was a challenge.
>
> Thanks for sharing Eric's growing up with us.
>
> Is he still playing bass with his band?
>
> Mark
>
> Mark Bohrer, MSEE
> Precision Copywriting
> www.precision-copywriting.com
> (408) 866 9405
>
> Marketing to technical professionals?
> Discover lead generation secrets
> from a Silicon Valley veteran
>

> At 08:39 AM 11/8/2007, you wrote:
> >Another milestone in the Carter family,  Eric Jon  turned eighteen
> >yesterday.
> >
> >We had a dinner of some of his favs;  roast, squash casserole,
> >potatoes and  carrots cooked in the roast gravy.
> >
> >Grandma B.  made him a German's chocolate cake, and when it came
> >time for the ceremony, we realized we didn't have enough birthday
> candles.
> >
> >It is Louisiana, after all, so we have lots of storm candles.  It
> >looked kinda funny, but we got eighteen in all.  ;-)
> >
> ><http://www.sonc.com/eighteen_ej.htm>http://www.sonc.com/eighteen_ej.htm
> >
> >--
> >Regards,
> >
> >Sonny