Re: December wedding images

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 07:38:55 +0100

Hi Chris,

This is an excellent set, one of the best wedding shoots I have ever seen. Wonderful use of wide angle lenses in the composition--so often one sees them used in a gimmicky way, but here you have really exploited them to their full potential.

I do have a question about the presentation: at least in Firefox, when I click on the link, a Java applet starts and runs the slide show--there is (as far as I can tell) no possibility to stop it or to slow it down--is that your intent, or is it just a quick of my browser?

Cheers,
Nathan

Christopher Williams wrote:
I know you were wondering what happened to the wedding posts! Well here you go! Great couple from CA, wedding at Audubon Tea Room, New Orleans. http://www.zoeicaimages.com/html/kate_tim.html Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.com <http://www.zoeicaimages.com>

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands