Re: DMR sample photos

  • From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <douglasmsharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 00:57:36 +0200

Looks very much OK so far - and the Danish lad takes a fair snap.
I'm still waiting to see what comes out of extensive comparitive testing without a group of Leica bods taking the camera away from you every five minutes.
But seriously - was anyone expecting it to be poor quality? - I think not.
Verdict - more or less as expected, now make them sell it for 2000 Euros
and I might just be tempted when I have the cash.
Douglas

telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Leica's discussion site: http://tinyurl.com/av7x8

Doug Herr Birdman of Sacramento http://www.wildlightphoto.com