Re: Creepy?

  • From: "Ruben" <ruben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 00:54:40 +0200

I think they are very well done - some reminds me of a special style in children books illustrations where the figures have oversize heads and almost static bodies - great and talented work - imho - and very different to Beckys chamber of bad taste
- ruben

http://www.lorettalux.de/

Somebody on the British list mentioned this site in response to the scary photos by Becky. These are also creepy but in a totally different way. These were done on purpose and I like them!

What do you think?

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com