Re: Celestial bodies in close transit

  • From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:26:00 -0500

It was a great image last night. I just wished I had my 200mm on me walking out
of Borders!

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Bohrer" Subject: Celestial bodies in close transit

Anyone watching the western sky in North America got a treat last night. The crescent moon and Venus dominated for the hour after sunset, at least from California:
http://tinyurl.com/3x4ksp

Those of you using Safari on a Mac will get the best view. On a PC, IE 7 renders this JPEG a bit better than FireFox, but there's still some banding that isn't in the original.

All comments welcome.

Mark Bohrer
Wildlife Photography on the Urban Edge
.