Re: Appel Gallery

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:11:31 +0200

Congrats Doug.

Pity it's so far away

Douglas

David Young wrote:
Herr Herr said:
As of today, prints of several of my photos can be seen at
Sacramento's Appel Gallery (www.appelgallery.com) at the corner of
10th and T streets.

The pictures in the gallery are shown here:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/gallery

The gallery is open tuesday through friday from 1PM to 6PM, and in
the evening on the second saturday of the month.

To which Steve replied:

I'll try to get over there to look Doug...

but I know I'll be blown away, as I already own a couple of your
prints...

As you know, Doug, I too have one of your prints. Sadly, I'm too far away, to go and view the others.

Congratulations, once again!

Cheers!

---
David Young