Re: Another digital option for R lenses

  • From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 18:55:08 -0700

Sorry, meant to send this to John's personal email.

Mark Bohrer wrote:
John:
I know your reply was unintentional. However, I just replaced my Compaq EVO-D310 with a Dell Inspiron 530 quad core 2.4GHz with 3GB RAM running Windows Vista Home Premium.

The EVO-D310 with 1.7GHz P4 CPU and 0.75GB RAM is still usable running Windows XP Pro, though a bit slow. It was my main machine for business and image management, since 2001. I'll be using it to replace my print server / disk backup CPU, a less-capable Athlon 1.1GHz machine.

The quad-core Inspiron 530 was only $500 with Dell's July special. If you sign up for email from Dell, you'll see special deals like this.

Mark Bohrer
Mountain and Desert Photography
www.mountain-and-desert.com
Wildlife on the urban edge

John wrote:
I am interested in the compaq evo and the nec and kds monitors. John 215 519 2801