Re: A portrait?

  • From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:44:41 -0700

You got him cold here, David.  Love those little guys.

On one of our first trips up into the mountains after we moved to Washington we
were walking along not paying any attention when one let loose with a whistle
just ahead and above us only a few yards and really scared me - I had never
heard one and being this close it shook me up for a minute.  I don't think I
had ever heard anything that loud before.

Thanks for posting.

Ted