50mm f/1 Noctilux, 135mm f/3.4 APO-Telyt for sale

  • From: Mark Bohrer <markbohrer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:39:11 -0700

Here's your chance to own two of Leica's best lenses for any M-series camera. I rarely use my 50mm f/1 Noctilux and 135mm f/3.4 APO-Telyt, so I'm selling them.

I'm looking for $3999 for the 50mm f/1 Noctilux, a first version (E58) with lens hood, rear and non-Leica front caps. There is some cosmetic wear, but the optics are perfect.

I'm looking for $1499 for the APO-Telyt, including caps, leather case and German-made Optimus turret finder with 180mm view for using with the M8. The lens shows very little wear, with perfect optics.

Please contact me off-list for pictures of and from each lens, and more information. I'm offering these to the list today before listing them on ebay Sunday.

Mark

--
Mark Bohrer, MSEE
www.precision-copywriting.com