4th in the village

  • From: SonC@xxxxxxx
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 19:05:18 EDT

I realized that I put the same subject as an  earlier post, so forgive me if
you've seen this set.

Natchitoches doesn't  do a very good job of celebrating the 4th.  I don't
know if it is that we  have so much else going on all year, or if it is just
too
damn hot to  enjoy.  We make a token effort, good fireworks, a band on the
riverfront;  but by and large,  low  key.

http://www.sonc.com/4th-05/

Comments welcome

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
égalité, liberté,  crawfish