Re: #294

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:54:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Graham.
I was wondering if you could share with me (us) what
thought process(es) you go through in deciding which
filter to use. I've noticed that red, green and orange
are favored by you. I do have a basic understanding of
the differences these filters cause with B&W film, but
am just curious as to what thoughts go through your
mind relative to filter selection when you are
analyzing a sceen.
Thanks for any input you can give,
Bob

--- GeeBee <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Leica M6 : 75mm Summilux : orange filter : Kodak
> T400 CN
>
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05294.htm
>

> Graham
> http://geebeephoto.com