Re: #289

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 22:15:54 -0700

Venture Coy offered:  :-)
Subject: Re: #289

I knew I would get a rise out of someone on this forum with my last statement. Of course it is the photographer who makes all the difference. It doesn't hurt to have wonderful equipment either, and Graham has been using his well.<<<<<

Hi Venture, Nice move! :-) Yep shook a couple of "old shooters" up to say something. ;-)

Well done. :-)
ted