Re: #278 & #279

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 01:22:57 -0700

> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05279.htm
>

> Graham
> http://geebeephoto.com

Boy that cows face! It sure is aimed dead on right into the camera!
I think he was impressed you were shooting him with a dual range GB!
"check out with your loupe the hairs coming out of my ears!" he seems to be
mooing. Jolly good moo!
Maybe its good its not too dark I tend to darken my landscapes too much.

I'd had been tempted to darken the sky and the edges and make it looked more
like one of those Corot shots of the English Country side.
Also needs some young girls floating in the water with real long dark hair
and some Greek Pillars and other Greek stuff off in the background a little.
Camille Corot. Who was French it turns out.
I hope it doest turn out all the great English realist painters were
FRENCH!!! And used Gitzo easels. Or The Pre Raphaelites.

http://www.rehsgalleries.com/images/jean_baptiste_camille_corot_b1147_patura
ge_dans_les_marais_small.jpg

Mark Rabiner
Photography