Re: #240

  • From: "David Young" <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 06:36:27 -0700

Good Mornin' Graham!

I much prefer the composition of  http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05240.htm,
but the colour of http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05241.htm.

And I agree... no point in losing that marvellous lichen.  If you had angled
up, and got a clear, detailed photo of the mother ship, nobody in the UFO world
would believe you... it wouldn't be fuzzy enough to make 'em happy! ;-)

You have an "eye" to capture those images which are closest to what I would
call "photographic art".  I wish I was able to "see" in the same way.

Thanks, as always, for sharing.

Cheers!

David Young,
Logan Lake, BC