Re: #015

  • From: Michael Levy <fotoyvel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 07:40:34 -0500

Now that is one well-prepared fisherman! I assume the dog is for rolling in any fish he decides to keep.

BTW I assume from the chair and the heavy rod bag this is a "rough" fisherman, who angles for carp and the like?

Some years ago i came across a book 'Fishing as we find it" which detailed the terrifically sophisticated gear the working class man (who cannot afford to rent a beat on a salmon or trout stream) used for tourney angling for carp bream etc. I proceeded to buy all sorts of floats for such shore angling, but never went for the 15-foot rods.

Mike