[leasbirds] Re: japanese bird

  • From: "Floyd & Clarice Robertson" <47robertson02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leasbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 10:21:39 -0600

The Long-tailed Tit (Aegithalos caudatus) (also called Long-tailed Bushtit) is
listed in a checklist of Japan I created from the Cornell University worldwide
ranges data.
Both of your pictures are posted on this page:
http://www.ryot.org/reddit-users-vote-japanese-long-tailed-tit-cutest-bird-ever/515053
 , where it is called the Japanese Long-tailed Tit.   hahahahaha

Floyd Robertson