[leasbirds] LEAS meeting - Nov. 10, 2016 - Pollinator Ecology and Conservation on the Texas High Plains

  • From: Janice Jannett <jjannett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "leasbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leasbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 21:06:02 -0500

*LEAS Quarterly Meeting**
Thursday, November 10, 2016**
at the Garden and Arts Center (parking at corner of University and 44th St)**

7 pm  (doors open at 6:30pm)

**Pollinator Ecology and Conservation**
on the Texas High Plains*
**

*Dr. Scott Longing will present a talk on pollinator ecology and conservation in our region. Dr. Longing is an entomologist in the Department of Plant and Soil Sciences at TTU.*

*Thursday, Nov. 10, 2016**
**7:00 pmat the Lubbock Garden and Arts Center***
*****4215 University Avenue (44th and University*)**

**

*(doors open at 6:30)**FREE*

*I have attached the flyer for the talk, please share this with others or post it.
Please come to the presentation.
*