[lcfbtech] Re: Gmail & Microsoft OutLook 2010

  • From: lucia greco <lucy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lcfbtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10:53:33 -0700

hello:
 i think that the best way to do this is with the below tool
https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/153866?hl=en
 i use it and it does a better job of sinking every thing google to
outlook. it will even sinc your calander if you want. its an easy
install and i think it works better then just setting up the iMap as
it has its own setup. i hope this helps lucy