Solar boat procedure.

  • From: Bryan Watson <bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lcec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 19:40:54 -0700

Hey everyone,

We will be leaving tomorrow after all testing is finished. Immediately after
your test is over, go to BB to start loading cars. If you are a senior and you
are not taking the econ test, please be at BB by 10:00 so we can get a head
start on packing, or come earlier to help fix up the boat.

A few things you should bring:
Flashlight
Sleepingbag
Pillow
Tent (if you are providing for other people)
Air mattress
Toiletries
Spare clothes (including swim suit)
Sunscreen
Hat
Sweater (it gets very damp and cold at night)

You may want to contact other people to see if you can get in another's tent.
If it turns out that one person has told ten people that they can share a tent,
there will be 7 people sleeping under the stars (which can be fun).

See you all tomorrow,
Bryan