Re: Meeting this Friday.

  • From: calzim@xxxxxxx
  • To: bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lcec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 13:21:32 -0400 (EDT)

The meeting friday will be no more than a hour to get the solar panels
installed.  please stop by on wed or in step to get the teacher release for
solar boat and the parent letter.  I will need a check for $100 to pay for sub
time, shirt, camping and food for thursday.  The check needs to be turned in by
Friday with the teacher release.  Solar boat for sunday is a trip to Hanson Dam
for driving.  Remember it is Mother's Day.  I am linking later afternoon would
be best but let Bryan know.  On another note the work room is closed due to
lack of cleaning.  Sorry.