Gifts...

  • From: Forrest Bourke <forrestbourke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LCEC <lcec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 17:11:11 -0700

There are a number of gifts to be given, and to help pay for all of them,
I'm requesting $10 from everybody. If you don't know about any gifts... you
might be receiving one. But don't get your hopes up. Anyhow, the following
people have paid:

Bryan W.
Jack L.
Bryan L.
Mr. Zim
Justin C.
Kristina T.
Kyle B.
Paul M.
and finally, Song^2 (NOOOO... gmail doesn't support superscript!)

Thanks to those who have paid, and to the rest of you, please bring in $10
soon! I'd like to get these gifts wrapped and ready for the party, which has
been tentatively scheduled for Saturday June 18. If you have any issues with
this date, please let me or Bryan know and we will reschedule to a time
convenient for everybody.

Forrest