Re: Captain Position Letters of Intent Due TOMORROW (12/15)

  • From: Cyliss Sehguh <cyliss13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lcec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:52:06 -0800

If need be, an email I'm sure would be fine if you wanted a back up, but if
you could print out a paper copy and give it to me for Hima, that would be
great too. Thanks for the reminder about the CAML; I forgot. If you can't
make it to STEP tomorrow and still want to apply, get your paper to either
Zim, Hima, for myself anytime tomorrow and I'm sure that will be fine.

Silas