Blockhead Bash Updates

Sorry for the late email! The Blockhead Bash is this Saturday the
29th! We'll need everyone at 7:00 AM in the LCHS cafeteria. Plan to
leave some time before 7pm, though we'll probably be done around 6.
Lunch is provided for volunteers and mentors. We'll need 12-packs of
soda or water from everybody on Thursday. Also, we are having a
meeting Friday after school from 3pm to 6pm to set up the Cafeteria
for the Bash.

Our competition registration for FRC opens this Friday. We'll need
$200 checks made out to La Cañada Engineering Club so we can pay for
our competition.

Forrest