[lcc4hl] Fwd: NAMI Oklahoma Event

  • From: Bill Slater <bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lcc4hl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 07:05:30 -0600

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NAMI Oklahoma <namiok@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 1:16 PM
Subject: NAMI Oklahoma Event
To: bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     [image: NAMI Oklahoma]

*Dear Friends of NAMI Walks:*

*             IT IS WALK SEASON!  And we are expecting this to be the best
Walk EVER!*

*This years NAMI Walks will have a new look and feel to it as we move the
Walk to the Myriad Gardens in downtown OKC on June 7th.  *

*Our theme this year is NAMI Walks for Wellness of the mind, body, and
spirit.  We will have a FREE health fair kick off on March 6th, twelve
weeks of wellness information and support for our participants, and another
FREE health fair at the Walk.*

*I have attached a copy of our sponsorship brochure this year.  In addition
to the Walk sponsors, you will also have an opportunity to come aboard as a
Wellness Sponsor.  For $5,000 you get all of the benefits of the Gold level
sponsorship as well as 12 weeks of additional promotion through our weekly
Wellness information reaching over 10,000 people per week, and your logo
will be on the NAMI Oklahoma website for 12 months as a Wellness sponsor. *

*The other sponsorship levels are outlined in the attached brochure.  I
would encourage you to act quickly to meet our print deadline of March 10th
for print so that your organization can be included on all of our
information at our Team Captains luncheon and walk sign up information.*

*All fund raised will go to support our outstanding programs, classes, and
support groups as well as launching our new class for students called
"Ending The Silence", a suicide prevention class for junior high and high
school students.  *
  *Please do not hesitate to call me with any questions and I look forward
to your continued partnership with NAMI Walks!*

*Until there's a cure,*

*Lisa Buck*
*Development Coordinator*
*405-230-1900 <405-230-1900>*
*lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>*

NAMI Walks 2014 Sponsorship
Brochure<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Zt83vadGjt1H4GmrNXgrdOipWqmxvLt7Ri3iT97MZj7-aQsXT7MIz1wXLHRpaMFgNdOUk9NQ6Qb7ZrJzpTE6a0l0MGM5t-08jmjkp9A5EnSivJSjc0tcRvc4RQoOieONbE-XoZBOgeth5Lpw6dFoeuqvjUEiGKAUubm4GBjZb1uBgK6yV_SG8TfEPcp_88BMF6mo933ZllaR424AnVEg2oPwQfxvxRBaNf2w7tNm_ofSZgM4RmyHhF2PIKjX1zGOScMpAKcHK24=&c=4WDYcz1wB2Ed8ngSaELfn1BvjYB20ygSODiHOZpfb4FdIvqAKhSrfQ==&ch=m6UwXKuiJqhAfAVHPd7jSueQ8kC1VKaXw2D_cR0F01QWwUaV3IvaBg==>
            click here to open

To sign up for the Walk:

www.namiwalks.org/Oklahoma<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Zt83vadGjt1H4GmrNXgrdOipWqmxvLt7Ri3iT97MZj7-aQsXT7MIzyIhZZt5pR803waVA8qL2lVa5BGaSMhntn7Mwjd-SjAJ2F8siIrCHDqeXbWzJI4BedDDz6RI00Tk0iGPnndgiI0su_1xrq8kxPbxhQWSBH3r89HYhrpEECbt7pXzBUKWFQ==&c=4WDYcz1wB2Ed8ngSaELfn1BvjYB20ygSODiHOZpfb4FdIvqAKhSrfQ==&ch=m6UwXKuiJqhAfAVHPd7jSueQ8kC1VKaXw2D_cR0F01QWwUaV3IvaBg==>

           Forward this
email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=oiqtfgiab&m=1108308771086&ea=bslater%40heavenerschools.org&a=1116656556160>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001FrPcVmgGnJgiqSHr0x0PAw%3D%3D&ch=12d34cb0-6555-11e3-ac99-d4ae5292bb50&ca=27881ace-1432-411d-bb4f-f6f105edf1a2>
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_BusLet_003>
This email was sent to bslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx by namiok@xxxxxxxxxxx |

Update Profile/Email
Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001FrPcVmgGnJgiqSHr0x0PAw%3D%3D&ch=12d34cb0-6555-11e3-ac99-d4ae5292bb50&ca=27881ace-1432-411d-bb4f-f6f105edf1a2>
SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001FrPcVmgGnJgiqSHr0x0PAw%3D%3D&ch=12d34cb0-6555-11e3-ac99-d4ae5292bb50&ca=27881ace-1432-411d-bb4f-f6f105edf1a2>(tm)
| Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.
NAMI Oklahoma | 4200 Perimeter Center Drive, Suite 150 | Oklahoma City | OK|
73112