[latrobehoamembers] Re: Loss of a Neighbor

  • From: Julie Murray <j_murray@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rich Bireley <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx>, membership <members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 21:17:32 +0000 (UTC)

All,
Please pass this along to anyone you feel is not on this email.  We have had
someone try to break into our storage containers again last night.  Please be
aware of strange vehicles.  We are reporting this to the sheriff.   Julie
MurrayMurray Excavating Inc.j_murray@pacbell.net530-676-9187 cell 530-305-6995

On Friday, November 14, 2014 3:17 PM, Rich Bireley <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It grieves me to report that we lost a neighbor last Friday night. David R.
Golden died following a single car accident on Latrobe Road. David was the LHHA
past-President who helped reunite the Association following a lengthy feud.
David is survived by his wife Michelle and sons, Sean and Benjamin. At this
time, Michelle and the boys are being helped by their family.
Sincerely,
Rich BireleyActing PresidentLatrobe Hills Homeowners Association