[latrobehoamembers] Re: Attempted Property Theft

  • From: Julie Murray <j_murray@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "latrobehoamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <latrobehoamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 17:42:28 +0000 (UTC)

All,
Sheriffs will continue to patrol.  We did find evidence which we turned into
the Sheriff yesterday.  Once we hear back from them I will report back to all.
Thanks and have a safe holiday. Julie MurrayMurray Excavating
Inc.j_murray@pacbell.net530-676-9187 cell 530-305-6995

On Monday, September 7, 2015 10:41 AM, Julie Murray <j_murray@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Rich thank you for the follow up note.   Julie MurrayMurray Excavating
Inc.j_murray@pacbell.net530-676-9187 cell 530-305-6995

On Monday, September 7, 2015 10:34 AM, Rich Bireley <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi All,
Thank you, Julie, for informing us of this.
Somebody attempted to break into the Murray's storage container. This is a good
time to think about strangers and strange cars on our roads. Last year, we had
some hunters set up blinds and bow hunt from various properties on the east
side, all without permission and without any attempt to acquire permission.
If you come across a strange car parked along a road and you feel it is safe to
do so, please take a picture of the license plate and the car itself. If you
don't feel safe, call 911. Send an email with the pictures so we all know. If
somebody has legitimate business here, a neighbor will be able to vouch for
them. If you come across strangers, you can ask them what they are doing here
as long if you feel safe doing so. Many times I have asked and been given vague
answers. I've been told they know "somebody" who lives here or used to live
here (I've heard both stories). When I have asked for more details, they have
usually had no good answers. I then explain to them that these are private
roads and it's time to leave.
Be safe. We all need to be vigilant.
Regards,
Rich