[latrobehoamembers] Another mountain lion sighting (re-send)

  • From: "J. Forsberg Meyer" <jfmeyer3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: membership <members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 17:15:18 -0700

Sorry if this is a repeat, but I think I used an old list the first time?
Anyway:
Coming home today, Hank saw a large, muscular, healthy-looking mountain
lion just off White Hawk Road at the top of the steep grade from Falcon Haven.
Everyone be aware, especially of your small children, pets, and
ruminants (goats/sheep). ~Jenny Meyer, White Hawk Road

On Nov 11, 2014, at 11:51 AM, Steve Pratt <way2cre8ive@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A very large mountain lion was in my front yard this morning up on White
Hawk. We all know they're out here, but it's fairly rare to have one approach
so near where we're living. Might keep an eye out and watch your animals.

Steve Pratt