[lastexodus] Last Exodus related fiction at Ugo.com

  • From: "William A. Peterson" <willypete@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lastexodus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:43:56 -0500

Okay, so I'm plugging my own story...
It all began when I used the HeroMachine to try and create a more 'modern'
version of one of my favorite "X-Men" characters, Shadowcat...
I used that to create my first (and only) last exodus character...

So, someone on the HeroMachine forums (see link below) started up an X-Men
thread, and I posted the picture again...
and eventually came up with a story involving both Shadowcat and Magneto as
Scions!

It's still far from finished, but I hope you like it!

Here's the link:
http://forums.ugo.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=21274#post21274

The picture is in one of the top few posts, while the story starts near the
bottom of the first page...

You don't need to sign up just to look, but if you want to post to the
Forum, you will...

It's also a great place to learn about all the strange things you can do
with the heromachine!

Good Luck,
William A. Peterson
Willypete@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are to stand by the President right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but morally treasonable to the American public."
                       - Theodore Roosevelt