TOMORROW LANUG Meeting – Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:00 PM | Ryan Duclos - Report Authoring with Reporting Services 2008

  • From: dgreene@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 08:38:17 -0600

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE EMAIL!!!
Hello All. I just wanted to extend an invitation to our next meeting. Please
RSVP to rduclos@xxxxxxxxx if you plan on attending. If you or your company
would like to sponsor an event please reply and let me know. Also the LANUG
website is back up and running.

LANUG Meeting – Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:00 PM
Speaker: Ryan Duclos
Topic: Report Authoring with Reporting Services 2008
Location: MIT 651 Church St Mobile, AL 36602
Sponsor: TBD
I know most of you have worked on some form of reporting in the past! Did
you have issues? Were the reports more complicated then they needed to be?
Do you despise having to write reports? Have you used Reporting Services for
Reporting? The best part about Reporting Services is it free if you are
already using a licensed copy of SQL Server. The questions and issues go on
and on! Come to my presentation and you just might find a better application
for designing, deploying, and implementing reports.
This meeting is not yet sponsored! If you enjoy the free presentations and
the opportunity to network and promote yourself, we need sponsors! Talk to
your company about sponsoring these events.Sponsorship can be as little as
providing some refreshments for the event (pizza, coke, chips,
etc) or providing giveaways (books, software, hardware, t-shirts, anything
nerds like!) But sponsorship is a two-way street.
A short, five minute presentation is given at the start of each event
to let attendees know about our sponsors (who they are, what
they do, job opportunities, etc).  This is an excellent opportunity to let
active developers know that you've got a great company!

This meeting we will be electing our LANUG board members for 2009!
If you or someone you know has been having problems subscribing to our
mailing list have them go to this site to subscribe:
//www.freelists.org/list/lanug .
 If you are interested here are some communities/initiatives in the area:

   - Alabama Tech Events http://altechevents.wordpress.com
   - Community Megaphone http://www.communitymegaphone.com/
   - Hub City .Net User Group http://hubcitynug.org/
   - Pensacola SQL Server Users Group http://pensacola.sqlpass.org/or