Lower Alabama .Net User Group

  • From: KeidrickP <keidrickp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lanug Email List <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 12:42:02 -0500

Good Day All,

I hope this email finds everyone well.

I've had a couple of people contact me regarding the status of the user
group.

As you all know we have been on bit of a hituas with meetings this year.

However I would like to reach out to everyone in the community and get
something back going on a

monthly basis.

I believe in the past we have generally met on the 3rd thursday of the
month.

If you could please respond if this is still a good time for you, if not
please give me an alternate day.

If possible I would like to get at least one meeting on the books before
the summer is over.

Please contact me if you have any questions, also feel free to forward to
anyone whom you think may be interested in attending.

Regards,
--

KP
251.586.1428