LANUG Thursday June 23rd Meeting

  • From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LANUG <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, The Mobile Bay Tech Alliance <the-mobile-bay-tech-alliance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, hubcitynug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:09:30 -0500

*Hello All. I just wanted to send an invite! **Please RSVP to **
rduclos@xxxxxxxxx* <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>* if you plan on attending, and
haven't already RSVPed**. Also if you know anyone who might be interested
please pass the information along.*
*
 LANUG Thursday June 23rd Meeting
About the Speaker: Doug Turnure is a Program Manager on the Visual Studio
team, focusing on early adoption and feedback. He also works with various
developer communities, and is an occasional conference speaker. Prior to his
current role, Doug did a 2 year sentence stint in marketing, and was a
Developer Evangelist for several years before that. Doug enjoys living in
Seattle, Washington, after vowing 8 years ago that he would never move
there. Session Abstract: Inside the Sausage Factory!
A look at how Microsoft's Developer Division operates.
We will be going to "The Shed BBQ" or "Mellow Mushroom" between 8-8:30pm
after the meeting, anyone is more then welcome to attend.
 When
Thur, June 23, 6pm – 8pm CST
Where
University Library - Room 181 - USA North Dr Mobile, AL
*
*
*
**
**
*Subscribe to our Mailing List: *//www.freelists.org/list/lanug
**
*

If you are interested, here are some other happenings in the area:

   - Lower AL .NET User Group: moving to a SharePoint site
   http://sites.gitca.org/LANUG will redirect http://loweraldotnet.org/ once
   the new site is ready
   - SharePoint Mobile: http://sharepointmobile.groups.live.com
   - Pensacola SQL Server Users Group: http://www.pensacolasql.com
   - Hub City .Net User Group: http://hubcitynug.org
   - Mississippi Coast .Net Users Group: http://mscoastnug.net
   - Deep Fried Bytes (PodCast): http://deepfriedbytes.com
   - Community Megaphone: http://www.communitymegaphone.com

*

Thank you,
Ryan Duclos

Twitter: @rduclos <http://twitter.com/rduclos>
Blog: http://rduclos.wordpress.com
Lower AL .NET User Group - President
Pensacola SQL Server User Group - Event Coordinator
SharePoint Mobile, AL - Co-Founder