LANUG June 23rd Meeting Follow-up

  • From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LANUG <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:14:37 -0500

I would like to thank Doug Turnure <http://blogs.msdn.com/b/dougturn/> of*
Microsoft <http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en-us>* and GrapeCity Power
Tools <http://www.gcpowertools.com/> for our June 23rd Meeting. *Inside the
sausage factory *was a great topic. It was great to learn that Microsoft
actually uses the tools they are developing as well as changing the way they
develop and take feedback. You can find some pictures of the event
here<http://sites.gitca.org/LANUG/Gallery/06232011?>
.

I hope to see you at our next meeting which will be in July.* *I will be
talking about the differences between SQL Server and SQL Azure. So an *Intro
to SQL Azure *is our topic for July.

I would like to also thank Keidrick Pettaway for setting up our meetings at
the University Library. It has been great to have a fairly consistent
location to meet at.

The winner of one of GrapeCity's tools is Jay Maru choosing
ActiveReports<http://www.gcpowertools.com/products/ActiveReports>
.

If you are interested in presenting or anything else please let me know.
Also if your interested in getting added to my job opportunity distribution
or me forwarding your resumes to recruiters shoot me an email.

Don't forget to watch the new site <http://sites.gitca.org/LANUG>, and let
us know if you would like to see anything added to the site.

Thank you,
Ryan Duclos

rduclos@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter: @rduclos <http://twitter.com/rduclos>
About Me: http://about.me/rduclos
Lower AL .NET User Group - President
Pensacola SQL Server User Group - Event Coordinator
SharePoint Mobile, AL - Co-Founder