FW: LANUG Visual Studio 2008 Installfest (2/19 @ 6P)

  • From: dgreene@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 06:04:18 -0600

There is 1 unclaimed copy of VS 2008, plus 10 waiting list slots available
for tonight's VS 2008 Installfest.  If you haven't registered already (see
link below), please do so.  For those of you who have registered, I look
forward to seeing you this evening.  Don't forget that you must be present
to get your copy of VS 2008.  Thanks.

Doug

  _____