Book Reviews

  • From: dgreene@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 08:09:21 -0600

Greetings,

Please be informed that all requests for Apress books for review have
been sent to the publisher.

I've also received a request from Murach to solicit reviewers for the
following book.  I apologize for the timing, but I unfortunately have no
control on when a publisher decides to release a book.

Murach's Visual Basic 2008

http://www.murach.com/books/vb08/index.htm

Also, when requesting a book for review, please remember the following:

1) You may only review 1 book at a time.

2) You must submit a written review to me before requesting another book
for review.

2) Be sure to include a shipping address with requests, otherwise the
publisher will not know where to send the book.

Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest and participation in the LANUG book review
program.

Pat Byrne

LANUG Book Review Coordinator