Alabama Code Camp - January 17, 2009 - Auburn University (Montgomery Campus)

  • From: dgreene@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 07:48:43 -0600

The next Alabama Code Camp is right around the corner (1/17/2009).  To
register for this event go to
http://www.clicktoattend.com/?<http://www.clicktoattend.com/?id=134437>
id=134437 <http://www.clicktoattend.com/?id=134437>. I will be attending and
speaking as well. A CodeCamp is an all day developer geekfest. It's free, by
the community for the community. If you or someone you know is interested in
speaking let me know and I will get you the information. If you or your
company are interested in sponsorship let me know!

Their will also be a speaker Idol contest! details...
http://altechevents.wordpress.com/2009/01/06/alabama-code-camp-with-speaker-idol/

    *Event ID:* 134437
*Event Date:* 1/17/2009
*Start Time:*
8:30 AM
*Welcome Time:*
7:30 AM

Add to Outlook
Calendar<http://www.clicktoattend.com/lib/vcalendar.aspx?eventid=134437>
Driving Directions<http://www.clicktoattend.com/directions.aspx?code=134437>

   *Seminar Location:*
Auburn University Montgomery (AUM)
Clement Hall
7071 Senators Drive
Montgomery, AL 36104
USA
http://www.aum.edu/Administration/University_Relations/About_AUM/index.aspx?id=2847

As details of the event become available they will be posted on
http://www.alabamacodecamp.com/. Details have started to be posted!

Hope to see you their!

Thank you,
Ryan Duclos