evviva i test

  • From: tommaso rapisarda <rapiis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lano666 <Lano666@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:51:37 +0100 (CET)

 If I were a NetHack monster, I would be a unicorn.
Most people are only after one thing - I try to
maintain a quiet and respectful distance until I feel
sure that I can trust someone.

Check it out, you're an ABC Warrior!

In bars frequented by colossal death robots, you're
always the quiet guy at the back who no-one ever
bothers. And for good reason. You've fought in several
nuclear wars, could beat the sun in a staring match,
and have a chin larger than many articles of
furniture. Morals are not a concept you understand,
but strangely enough, nobody ever questions your
judgement. Usually because they're dead. Even Judge
Dredd wets himself when you turn up. Grrrr.

però non ho risposto bene, lo rifarò

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il
filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/