[LandXML] staStart: alignment vs. line circle etc.

  • From: cwaldvogel@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:41:13 +0200

Dear all,

I have the following question: Within the alignment element there is an
attribute called "StaStart". There is also an attribute "StaStart" for all
elements in an alignment such as circcurve, line, etc..
We are now not sure what the meaning of the alignment StaStart should be
and how to handle it. Which stationing values are the relevant ones? Do we
have to care about the alignment staStart if we import or export alignment
data in our applications?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Best regards
Christian Waldvogel