[LandXML] Retaining Walls

  • From: Peter Senft <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:40:06 -0400

Hi,

we are currently looking into adding retaining wall support to our
LandXML import and export functionality. But it is unclear what exactly
the height and offset means in the RetWalPnt's. I have some sample
files, that were created using Civil3D. But these files do not have the
(required) height set and only use a strange value for the offsets.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Peter Senft

--
Peter Senft
Sen. Java Developer / IT Systems Administrator

BLUERIDGE Analytics®
Providers of SITEOPS® | site engineering software

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/siteops

325 Arlington Ave
Suite 630
Charlotte, NC 28203

Office: +1 704.373.1884 Ext. 2803
Mobile: +1 704.654.1896
Fax:    +1 704.800.1321
Email:  peter@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.siteops.com

may contain confidential and privileged information. Any authorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and