[LandXML] Re: .Net implementation

  • From: Daniel Lidström <daniel@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'Landxml (E-mail)" <landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:56:23 +0200

>       Do you have more details?  I am currently looking at
> the XML Schemas and I
> have joined the LandXML effort, so maybe I can look into this in more
> detail.
>
>       What version of .net are you using?  What xml parser
> and version are you
> using?
Microsoft Visual C# .NET   69462-335-0000007-18540
Microsoft .Net Framework Version 1.1.4322

I think I am beginning to get the hang of it. I'm attaching a small
source file (CS) that produces a LandXML file with one Alignments
containing some Alignment's.
The code is limited as I don't know yet how to allow several Alignments
elements in the LandXML element. I can only have one.

What is the reason to have several Alignments elements in a LandXML
file? Why isn't 1 sufficient?

--
Daniel

-- Type: application/octet-stream